2011/06/21

Purchase Useful Bead Caps For Jewelry Making

To jewelry designers and jewelry businessman, bead caps are not strange to them. They are widely used in jewelry making. They come in a various metal color, sizes and shapes. As jewelry industry is growing better, the demand of bead caps becomes more and more large. If you are a jewelry businessman, can you miss this chance?

Bead Caps, Iron, Nickel Color

Bead Caps, Iron, Nickel Color

The answer is not, absolutely. But where to purchase the bead caps? If you want to earn more money you need to wholesale them from wholesalers. As we all know that the quality of jewelry beads, findings and jewelry tools will affect the final effect of jewelry pieces. So choose a reliable wholesaler who can offer quality supplies is quite important. And now, theChinabeads and findings are more and more popular with jewelry makers throughout the world. So you can find a reliable Chinese wholesaler for you.

Iron Bead Caps, Silver Color

Iron Bead Caps, Silver Color

How to find the reputable wholesaler? You can do a research on the internet or ask for a recommendation from your friends. Friends’ recommendation should be reliable if you cannot make sure your search results. I am not a jewelry designer but I have a lot of friends are jewelry designers. I like jewelry, like their jewelry and like to see their face wear a cheerful look when they finished jewelry. My friend Linda, an experienced jewelry designer, has been making jewelry for more than 10 years. She said:” Finding a reliable, regular supplier is very important to jewelry designer and jewelry businessman. And I am very glad that I have found my regular supplier—PandaHall.com, the biggestChinabeads, finding & gems online market. I am full of good idea about jewelry making. And I need a lot of jewelry supplies. PandaHall can offer me a wide range of selection. To my designs, I need a lot of different bead caps, and I can get all of them from PandaHall, one-stop shopping. Fantastic! And I want to say their prices are very reasonable and the quality is good. I have recommended this supplier to my friends. I think I should share it wit them.” Penny is another friend of me. She is a jewelry maker too. Her supplier is PandaHall too which is recommended by Linda. We three are good friends, like sisters. She said:” I like the bead caps purchased from PandaHall. Some bead caps are normal, but some are really unique which brings a lot of attraction to my designs. Some jewelry pieces may look ordinary, but they would be much attractive once you added some unique, suitable bead caps on them. I love my designs which are popular with my customers too.”

Bead Caps, Iron, Nickel Color

Bead Caps, Iron, Nickel Color

If you are a jewelry maker, don’t ignore the small bead caps which will bring surprised attraction to your designs. If you are a jewelry businessman, don’t ignore the big chance brought by the small but useful bead caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment