2011/09/05

Wholesale Jewelry Display to Show Your gorgeous Designs

Do you have a lot of gorgeous jewelry designs but have no supplies can show them to others very well? Then, you need jewelry display. Jewelry display is more than just a pretty place to display your jewelry. Choosing a correct jewelry display can show and sell your jewelry by presenting it in the most professional way.

Plastic Bracelet Displays, Black

Plastic Bracelet Displays, Black

Jewelry displays contain bracelet displays, earring displays, necklace displays, presentation boxes (jewelry boxes), ring displays and some other displays. They are produced in different materials such as leatherette, glass, gesso, metal, wood, plastic, cardboard, velvet and so on. They also come in various designs, such as shoes, sofa, piano, hand-shaped, bar displays and many other shapes. You will find many special and fun displays as long as you can image. In addition, you also will find them in different colors, black and white (clear) are the most common colors. According to the difference of materials, those jewelry displays can also be made in different colors. Let us take ring displays over there for example. The wood ring displays can be made in black, white, saddle brown, medium violetred and etc. You will have a huge range of selection.

Black Velvet Bracelet Bar Display

Black Velvet Bracelet Bar Display

Do you have some beautiful handmade jewelry gifts need to be presented to your friends but have no suitable gift bags? Why not choose beautiful jewelry boxes for them? I have had the same problem just like you in the past. But now, it is not a problem to me, for I have found a good supplier who can offer quality jewelry displays and jewelry boxes. I am a jewelry maker. I like make jewelry, especially making earrings. I made a lot of earrings but have no idea how to display them on shows or at home. One day, I came across aChinajewelry beads, findings and tools supplier—PandaHall.com. After I saw its jewelry displays and jewelry boxes, I know what I am looking for. The earring displays can help me show the earrings well and save a lot of places. In the past, I just put them on table which needed a large place. To me, I like the iron pedestal display very much. You will find they are really unique and funny in their designs. They will help to attract people’s eyes. I also found many beautiful jewelry boxes. They are available in different materials, colors, styles and sizes. You can easily find what you need there.

Black Pedestal Display Stand

Black Pedestal Display Stand

If you have a lot of jewelry designs need to be displayed or some jewelry gifts need to be presented, choose some jewelry displays and jewelry boxes for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment